Building Permits, Inspections, Hotel Occupancy Tax (HOT)

The building permit application must be submitted to City Hall and will be reviewed by the City for completeness. To obtain a permit for both residential and commercial uses, simply download the forms below or give us a call and we will be happy to provide you with the necessary forms.

Residential Building Permit Application

Commercial Building Permit Application

Unified Development Code (UDC)

STR Permit Application

Hotel/Motel Tax Form